Stonework in Agoura Hills
Luxurious Bathrooms & Countertops
When considering a bathroom or kitchen remodel, it is imperative you select a countertop material that can withstand your lifestyle. Stone is a great, resilient option for countertops, as it can hold up against food, water, and other materials without crumbling over time.
At Castle Remodeling, our team has more than 30 years of experience with stone, and can help you select the best option for your kitchen or bathroom. It is our goal to ensure you love your kitchen or bathroom—whether we completely remodel the entire area or simply replace the countertops.
Leave No Stone Unturned
There are a multitude of stone types used for countertops. However, depending on which stone type you like and where you are going to have it installed, specific ones may be better for certain areas. The type of stone you select may also depend on your budget and color scheme, as some stones only come in certain colors.
We primarily carry and install:
- Quartz: This material is simple to maintain and is scratch, stain, and heat resistant. It does not need to be sealed, like various other types of natural stone countertops.
- Granite: Granite looks great in any area of your home, and can increase the overall value of your property. It comes in multiple variations, but requires sealing once a year to remain resilient!
- Marble: If you have a busy household, marble countertops may be ideal for you. They easily hide stains and wear, and look timeless—with very little effort. While it requires regular sealing, marble countertops can greatly enhance the look of your space.
- Soapstone: This type of stone is incredibly stain and bacteria resistant, as well as non-porous. It is available in various gray tones and does not require sealing.
- Travertine: Travertine looks stunning in homes that have an antique look and feel. This type of stone is incredibly durable and can last longer than any other type of stone.
What Sets Us Apart?
- Custom work
- Personalized service
- Over 30 Years Experience
- Work directly with the contractor
- Complete Bathroom or Kitchen Remodeling in two to three weeks